SEO Analyst – 3+ Years Experience – Northeast Remote
RenderTribe has an exciting opportunity for a full-time SEO Analyst. We are looking for a driven, organized individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to join us in the pursuit of making great things happen for our clients and partners.
RenderTribe is a customer acquisition firm (sales and marketing solutions) specializing in B2B growth stage companies. In the past two years, we have helped a number of our customers grow and be acquired by companies like Salesforce, and other leading technology firms. We are looking for forward-thinkers who are not afraid to break the mold and find new paths to drive revenue for our customers. We are a fun and powerful team focused on growing as individuals and driving our customers’ success as a valuable part of their team.
While expertise is crucial, versatility, and understanding the big picture is key to the success of every member of the RenderTribe team. This role is focused on SEO, content, and analytics, though broader SEM experience is useful. You will work with the account management team and help drive SEO tactical strategy and execution to drive increase organic traffic to client websites.
The SEO Analyst will:
- Use SEO tactics to increase domain authority, organic rankings, and overall organic traffic for our customers.
- Perform keyword research to identify and expand keyword opportunities for blog posts and other content relating to customer markets.
- Develop and execute onsite and offsite SEO tactics.
- Collaborate with our content team and create content for blog and other channels that support the thought leadership of our customers.
- Perform SEO technical audits on customer sites to advise and execute technical changes to increase and optimize site performance.
- Make site recommendations based on analytic results to help drive more conversions and customer engagement.
- Dive into analytics to review overall marketing and sales performance in marketing automation platforms and Salesforce or other CRMs.
- Aid the tech stack team in aligning analytics and executing marketing attribution models through the CRM to revenue outcomes.
- Dig into the data on all channel performance related to customer revenue objectives to help uncover opportunities to scale or adjust.
- Keep current on the latest changes in SEO to keep our customers ahead of the curve and driving relevant results.
- Expand your knowledge and understanding of the entire customer acquisition tech stack.
- Define your own future and take initiative to make yourself an expert at what you love within the industry.
- Please note the remote option is only available if within 3 hours driving distance from Saratoga Springs, NY as in-house meetings will be necessary on occasion
- 3-5 years of digital marketing agency experience with a focus on SEO and Analytics
- 4-year degree preferred
- Excel master – must be able to manipulate large datasets (pivot tables, advanced formulas required)
- Proven track record of running SEO campaigns and driving organic traffic
- Experience with Moz, SEMRush, BrightLocal or other SEO tools
- Paid experience with Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, or other platforms
- Experience with Google Data Studio, Tableau or other BI platforms and WordPress
- Strong attention to detail with a strong capacity for problem-solving
- Proven self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Expert in time management and prioritization of responsibilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a quick learner
- Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot experience a plus
Medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits. Casual office environment, close-knit team and room to create your own path.