Sales Operations Analyst
RenderTribe has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Sales Operations Analyst. We are looking for a driven, organized individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to join us in the pursuit of making great things happen for our clients and partners.
RenderTribe is a customer acquisition firm (sales and marketing solutions) specializing in B2B growth stage companies. In the past two years, we have helped a number of our customers grow and be acquired by companies like Salesforce, and other leading technology firms. We are looking for forward-thinkers who are not afraid to break the mold and find new paths to drive revenue for our customers. We are a fun and powerful team focused on growing as individuals and driving our customers’ success as a valuable part of their team.
While expertise is crucial, versatility, and understanding the big picture is key to the success of every member of the RenderTribe team. The ideal candidate plays a critical role in supporting the tactical team by providing recommendations for improvements to our clients’ tech stack and CRM.
In this entry-level position, the Sales Operations Analyst will:
- Manage marketing automation systems, including; campaigns, prospects, reporting, integrations, and general upkeep of platform.
- Collaborates with customer databases and CRMs to manage the flow of data into the marketing automation system.
- Execute tests, analyze data, and build insights into performance to optimize campaigns to revenue goals.
- Make site recommendations based on analytic results to help drive more conversions and customer engagement.
- Dive into analytics to review overall marketing and sales performance in marketing automation platforms and Salesforce or other CRMs.
- Aid the tech stack team in aligning analytics and executing marketing attribution models through the CRM to revenue outcomes.
- Dig into the data on all channel performance related to customer revenue objectives to help uncover opportunities to scale or adjust.
- Take the initiative to streamline processes, identify opportunities through exploratory data analysis, and think creatively to contribute value in ambiguous and unstructured problems.
- Effectively communicate insights and results to customers.
- Act as a CRM consultant and make changes and recommendations for improvements when needed to keep our customers ahead of the curve and driving relevant results.
- Research, identify, and implement top tech within the B2B marketplace
- Communicate with the team regarding project development, timelines, and results.
- Define your own future and take initiative to make yourself an expert at what you love within the industry.
Please note the remote option is only available if, within 3 hours driving distance from Saratoga Springs, NY as in-house meetings will be necessary on occasion.
- 4-year degree required
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, experience working in the tech industry in a marketing operations or automation role is a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency using Salesforce & Marketing Automation Systems
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and strong data management abilities
- Unafraid to speak up and ask clarifying questions until you are clear on expectations, timelines, and outcomes
- Ability to analyze business requirements and to build a plan to achieve identified goals
- Strong curiosity and motivation to solve difficult problems
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel with the ability to manage pivot tables and utilize formulas
- Strong attention to detail with a strong capacity for problem solving.
- Ability to successfully juggle multiple priorities at a time.
- Autonomous and self-driven independent worker.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Expert in time management and prioritization of responsibilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational, planning, and documentation skills.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Hands-on knowledge of Power BI, Tableau, Google Analytics or similar analytics tools is a plus
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US at the time of application
Medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits. Casual office environment, close-knit team and room to create your own path.