Director of Consultant Services – Northeast Remote
RenderTribe has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Consulting Services. We are looking for a driven, organized individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to join us in the pursuit of making great things happen for our clients and partners.
RenderTribe is a customer acquisition firm (sales and marketing solutions) specializing in B2B growth stage companies. In the past two years we have helped a number of our customers grow and be acquired by companies like Salesforce, and other leading technology firms. We are looking for forward-thinkers who are not afraid to break the mold and find new paths to drive revenue for our customers. We are a fun and powerful team focused on growing as individuals and driving our customers’ success as a valuable part of their team.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow into a senior position with no boundaries or ceiling and will define the position going forward. Your work will vary daily while you solve complex problems and find creative solutions for our clients’ individual needs. While expertise is crucial, versatility and understanding the big picture is key to the success of every member of the RenderTribe team.
As the Director of Consulting Services at RenderTribe, you will:
- Lead the Consulting Services team and manage client projects.
- Manage team members and conduct periodic evaluations of team performance, including key milestones and timetables for team growth and ongoing development.
- Assist and participate in the new business process.
- Generate creative ideas to retain and extend existing client relationships.
- Provide “above and beyond” strategic guidance and recommendations to clients across all channels and projects.
- Partner with colleagues across business development, operations, and the marketing team to deliver to clients within the given time frames.
- Build valuable relationships with clients by managing expectations and ensuring clear and concise communication of deliverables with your team.
- Know the ins and outs of your client’s business challenges/opportunities.
- Have strong multi-channel marketing acumen with proven experience developing and executing B2B ABM campaigns including content marketing, paid, email, SEO/SEM data-driven campaigns.
- Have excellent time and project management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Possess excellent communication/presentation skills and the ability to interface with all levels (and personalities) of an organization.
- Conduct effective meetings, and follow-up, to stay in close contact with clients.
- Ensure flawless execution of our digital marketing campaigns, analytics projects, and additional initiatives.
- Provide reporting/metrics for all services and ensure the client understands and can apply the information.
Please note the remote option is only available if, within 3 hours driving distance from Saratoga Springs, NY as in-house meetings will be necessary on occasion.
- 4 -7 years combined B2B/Digital Agency/Account Management/ SaaS software startup experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Thorough understanding of marketing concepts including branding, advertising, strategy creation, content development, and design, including ABM marketing
- Must be a self-starter, adaptable to new concepts, and exhibit a strong initiative
- Possess a high level of professionalism and have excellent follow-through skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage individual tasks and larger, more complex scopes of work
- Significant experience in client relationship management, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently with proven project management and coordination skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Highly enthusiastic, collaborative, proactive, positive-minded, customer-focused, and service-oriented
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision-making under pressure
- Team-oriented, with the ability to establish and foster strong relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Social media savvy, utilizing active personal and professional accounts
- Intermediate or higher-level proficiency computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong editing skills and familiarity with all marketing channels
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US at the time of application.
Medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits. Casual office environment, close-knit team and room to create your own path.